Runboard.com
You're welcome.
SAMPLE BANNER




runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

 
Numos Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Head Administrator

Registered: 12-2006
Posts: 968
Reply | Quote
Stormclouds on the Horizon


Emperor Aarus Mrevin the eighteenth sat at the head of a long table, deep within the vast maze that was Andrune's Imperial Palace. The young man fidgetted nervously in his seat, casting a glance over the faces of his small entourage. Lords and Ladies, advisers and generals, and sorcerers and spies were seated before him. "So what will we do... with these men camped near the Sandman's Vigil? And-and these elves and their god?" he asked in a shy tone.

Several of the council started to speak, but each halted in reverence to the others.

"Moonveil..." came the low whisper of the Elderly Ebonhart Baroness, "the place is lost. Overrun by the wood-folk and their beast-god. I fear it would be dangerous to engage them with these new invaders so near." But the old woman's eyes lit up and she smiled, "But there is an order of paladins, and an elvish adventurer, who'd like to try their hands at it. So I'll leave the wood to those poor dears for the time being."

Baron Xavier Ilareth's imposing figure was seated near the Emperor, silent and calm. "These Kreshla-folk," he spoke in a kind tone, a hint of authority beneath it, "and their child-king. If... my Lord would allow it, I would love to have a little chat with the boy. Unless you'd care to do that yourself... Sir."

"O-Oh, of course, Xavier..." the Emperor replied, but Baron Ilareth was already en route from the chamber.

Last edited by Numos, 3/6/2008, 11:19 pm


---
Characters:
Numos: Shapeshifting wizard
Taevis Bentham: Woodsman
3/6/2008, 8:43 pm Link to this post Send Email to Numos   Send PM to Numos
 
Shynzaar Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2007
Posts: 96
Reply | Quote
Re: Stormclouds on the Horizon


 The Pharaoh rises from his thrown with a soft sigh, His royal guard slaming thier fists to their chest as he stands.
"Your wish my lord?" His first mage of Isis speaks softly with great etiquette.
 The young Pharaoh turns his exaulted helmet towards the voice with a divine grace.
"Ready my carriage...I think it time for a little trip to explore these new lands.." his voice with a sort of a commanding echo.
 The first mage bows low, his head almost touching the ground then exits, his form hovering above the ornate chamber floor.
 The young Pharaoh then steps forward, servants tossing strange flowers beneath his feet as he walks, royal guards stepping out behind in perfect form following in duel file.


---

Vind'tok Durl
Wahr
Zyk'itz Ximt
Pyrunis Ignatius
3/7/2008, 2:47 pm Link to this post Send Email to Shynzaar   Send PM to Shynzaar
 
Ortlindegal Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2007
Location: Where weak are killed & eaten.
Posts: 327
Reply | Quote
Re: Stormclouds on the Horizon


Taza had sat at the table silent. A commoners voice such as herself knew better than to speak before the nobles in imperial court without first being asked to. Instead her ivory fingers clutched a crimson plume and scratched away at parchment. As the emperor excused the court the red headed scholar handed the paper to a servant of the Ilareth house so that it might be delivered to the Baron.

"If the foreigners claim that their King is both their God and ruler holds truth, then perhapses there is a method by which our emperor can regain some of his divine power off this newcomer. This of course would not bring the wrath of the Tuathan tribes as did his other methods"

---
"Opiferque Per Orbem Dicor"
3/8/2008, 8:52 am Link to this post Send Email to Ortlindegal   Send PM to Ortlindegal
 


Add a reply





You are not logged in (login)